Environmental Permitting and Licensing

Envest have extensive experience in preparing Environmental Permits and Licences.  These include;


  • IPPC Licence Applications
  • Waste Licence Applications
  • Waste Permit Applications
  • Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emissions Permit
  • FOG (Fats, Oils and Grease) Licence Applications
  • Trade Effluent Licence Applications (Section 4 and Section 16)
  • Environmental Liability Risk Assessments (ELRA) and Closure Restoration and Aftercare Management Plans (CRAMP)
  • Annual Environmental Reports (AER)
  • Control of Major Accident Hazard (COMAH) /Seveso
  • Major Accident Hazard Assessments Reports



Envest Environmental Ltd. also carry out a wide range of environmental and monitoring services for licensed facility.  These services are listed under Environmental Monitoring and Assessment.


Contact Envest Environmental

"We would not hesitate to engage Envest for future environmental works. I am happy to be contacted regarding any works carried out by Envest at our facility to date. " 


Envest Customer